Got something to sell but no place to sell it?
ALUUC is the place to come!
Rent a booth, bring your stuff, sell it and keep the proceeds (or donate back to the congregation)!
You may take advantage of this opportunity to rent a booth and sell your gently used items, or come and wander through the booths to find the perfect treasure you didn’t yet know you need! We hope to have a fun morning!
Doughnuts, Coffee, & Lunch will be sold as well!
Flea Market Details
When: October 5th, 2019, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Rain Date is October 12th)
Where: Abraham Lincoln Unitarian Universalist Congregation (745 Woodside Rd., Springfield, IL 62711)
Cost to Attend as a Shopper: Free!
Cost for a Booth Space: $30 per space.
Flea Market Booth Information
- Sellers are Required to Reserve One Booth Space.
- Booth Sizes are 10 feet by 10 feet.
- Booth Rentals are $30, paid with cash, check, or credit card by October 3, 2019.
- Register to Rent a Booth here…
- All items are the seller’s responsibility at all times and any unsold items at the end of the day must be taken with the seller. Nothing may be left on ALUUC property.
- We have 8 foot white plastic tables for rental while supplies last for $10 per table. You are also welcome to bring your own table(s) to the Outdoor Flea Market.