October 19, 2019 ~ Chili Cookoff ~ ALUUC
October 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Is your chili “The Best Chili™”?
Do you like to eat chili?
Then come to ALUUC’s 2nd EVER Chili Cookoff!
Saturday, October 19th!
- Doors Open at 6pm, with Chili tasting to begin immediately.
- There will be voting for the best chili, with winner(s) to be declared at 8pm.
- Winner gets bragging rights & a trophy.
This event costs $10 to attend. $5 for children 11-17. Children 10 and under are free.
ALUUC will provide tea, lemonade, water, and some alcoholic beverages. We will have a tip jar.
We will also provide palate cleansers – tortilla chips, crackers, cheese, sour cream, milk, and some ice cream sandwiches / bars.
To enter your Chili in the Cookoff, please do the following:
1. Register at www.aluuc.org/chili
2. You will need to bring 1 large* crockpot of chili to the cookoff by 6:00pm on Saturday, October 19th.
We will have power strips set up for those that need them.
*By “large” we mean a good size crockpot, not one of the small ones used for things like queso.
Contact Marissa DeWeese at .
October is National Chili Month.